Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Runtime Analytics Access Restriction

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

We have created a SAVROLE and given it access to the webservice - fetchRuntimeControlsData

This gives access to execute all the V1 runtime analytics for the user assigned to this SAV role. How can I restrict the user from accessing only few V1 runtime analytics and not all runtime analytics.

I tried adding the needed analytics in Analytics tab of the Savrole as well. Still other V1 runtime analytics that are not added to the Savrole are accessible as well.

-Siva

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add owner to report as user or user group

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, Rushikesh! It doesn't help restrict from accessing the runtime analytics. Still the request succeeds.

-Siva

Currently api does not provide that granular access. Did you added only 1 report under sav?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Could you please confirm, if User is having single SAV_ROLE or the SAV_ROLE's which is having the required access only.

Also please share Web ServiceAccess tab and Analytics tab details(If possible screenshot) from the new SAV_ROLE.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I hope the below snips helps to understand the Sav Role and it's permissions.

Sivagami_2-1675455267636.png

Sivagami_3-1675455311332.png

Sivagami_0-1675455194784.png

Sivagami_1-1675455205787.png

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Sivagami This would need more analysis, please open Freshdesk ticket with support team.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar