Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Role variable for workflow

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello,

I have an application where both entitlements and roles are requestable. So in the workflow, I need to separate roles and entitlements so they can be assigned to their respective rank 1 owners. What is the variable that can be used for role?

for example, in the if-else block to check request type I am using,

ars_requests.requesttype == 3 and entitlement.entitlement_value == null and role==null.

It seems role==null is not working as Request Id is not getting generated with this condition.

4 REPLIES 4

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @piyushm ,

Can you try with the below syntax?

role.role_name==null

Document Link - https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter12-Workflows/Workflow-Compon...

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

@DaanishJawed - I am getting below error in the logs with above syntax,

:"javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Cannot resolve identifier 'role'\n",

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

After changing the "Expression language" to "Groovy", still getting below error.

org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: script evaluation error: javax.script.ScriptException: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: role for class: Script3\

Hemanath
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @piyushm ,

Try with below and replace it with your respective access type. 

Access type 7 refers to Application role.

com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_Access.get(new Long(requestaccesskey)).accesstype == 7

Thanks,

Hemanath J