Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Role Analyzer

Ekata
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have a requirement to know whether Saviynt has a feature that we could use at or near onboarding time that would suggest, and possibly auto provision, access beyond birthright access based on Saviynt identity analytics engine or if any other option available.

For example, when a new TSG(Helpdesk) person is hired in the London Help Desk, could Saviynt identify access that the person would likely need based on its identity analytics.

We are aware about the feature that may assume\require Saviynt Access request System (ARS) but ideally, we would tap into this capability as part of onboarding and not require any human intervention.

Can we get any document which can help us in checking on the requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Ekata

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can use role Role Mining Features. 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Is there any other option available for such conditions?

There is no solution available but role mining can recommend which role can be assigned to user based on attributes set

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Ok. Thanks for your time. I will try it.

Ekata
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I was trying to use role mining/recommendation as mentioned above but there is an error occurring which is not allowing me to create Peer access rule. The role mining works fine. Do we have option to recommend the roles created by using role mining in global config. do we have any latest document as the data available is not same as 23.6 version. 

Also the same peer access analytic is not giving any data in prod but in Dev it shows the data but when I try to create the rule after accepting few entitlements, it states error occurred without giving any particular error log. Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Ekata