Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Revoke entitlements from accounts through csv

indrahema95
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to revoke entitlement from an account through csv. But 'Revoke'/'Remove' didn't work. Can you please let me know what I need to put under 'OPERATION' to make it work?

Entl_remove.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Could you please try delete as operation.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

indrahema95
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @RakeshMG delete is actually deleting the entitlement owner. I have tested it. Then I figured out that "operation" is actually for owners. I figured out that wile uploading the mapping csv file if I keep the "delete account" option as "yes" then it will remove the account to entitlement mapping for the accounts and entitlement map which are not there in the csv. But in that case whole application data is required. Incase if I want to remove some particular mapping then that will be difficult in this approach. I am still looking for the easier alternative. 

@indrahema95 are you doing this activity from Admin > Accounts?

You can add/revoke the account entitlements mapping using 'Request Access for Other Multi User' tile and you can do a bulk load using csv. The following documentation has the info needed to perform this activity.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-User-v23x/page/Content/03-mang-accs/ars-req-accs-mult-usr.h...