Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Retrieving the name of the approver who rejected the request in email body.

nilavak
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

In our solution, there are two levels of approval for access requests for some applications.

The first level of approval is from the manager, and in the email template that the user receives after rejection from the first level approver, I am using ${manager.email} to display the email of the person who has rejected the request.

The second level of approval is from the resource owner, now the owner may be a user group or a single person. I was using ${asignee.email} to get the second approver's mail id for user notification when the request goes for the second level of approval, but in the mail body, that the user receives upon rejection from the second level approval, I am unable to retrieve the name of the person who has rejected it

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

try below code in email body to check available varaibles

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@nilavak  https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000506079-release-notes-v5-3-2 

Email variables added for ARS approvals.

The following new email variables are added for ARS email approvals:

• Rejection Email
    • $\{allRejectors.collect(it.username)}
    • $\{request.comments} or $\{accessItems.collect(it.comments)
    • $\{request.requestdate}
  • Approval Email
    • $\{allApprovers.collect(it.username)}
    • $\{request.comments} or $\{accessItems.collect(it.comments)
    • $\{request.requestdate} 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Try this variable to pull rejected by username.

${allRejectors.collect{it.username}.join(',')}

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.