Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Rest Connection - Use concatination in import account JSON

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to import the data and i am getting the entitlement in the below format.
{
"items": [
{
"product": {
"id": "A",
"name": "Account"
},
"role": {
"id": 1,
"name": "Preparer"
}
}
]
}

I have to import this as one entitlement in Saviynt for Role-Product combination. As :

{
Entitlement Value : "Preparer-Account",
Entitlement_ID : "1-A"
}

I am trying to use the below mapping but it is not working, could you pls suggest on what could be the correct format to store in the entitlement in combination.
1. "colsToPropsMap":{
"entitlementID":"${concat(role.id,'-',product.id)}~#~char",
"entitlement_value":"${concat(role.name,'-',product.name)}~#~char"
}
2. concat(role.name+'-'+product.name)
3. ${concat(role.name+'|'+product.name)}

5 REPLIES 5

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I also tried using the values like below, it is also creating the entitlement value with what i specify after #CONST#

"colsToPropsMap":{
"entitlementID":"#CONST#${String data1 = response.role.id; String data2 = response.product.id; ret = data1 + \"-\" + data2; return ret}~#~char",
"entitlement_value":"#CONST#${String data1 = response.role.name; String data2 = response.product.name; ret = data1 + \"-\" + data2; return ret}~#~char"

}

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/rest-string-functions/m-p/9161#M1562

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

"listField":"",
"keyField":"entitlementID",
"entitlementID":"#CONST#${String data1 = response.role.id; String data2 = response.product.id; ret = data1 + \"-\" + data2; return ret}~#~char",
"entitlement_value":"#CONST#${String data1 = response.role.name; String data2 = response.product.name; ret = data1 + \"-\" + data2; return ret}~#~char"
}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

prachi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

The API looks like this :

prachi_0-1675748746909.png

In the JSON i have :

"listField":"items",
"keyField":"entitlementID",
}

IAM_99
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi , Is this resolved ?