Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Resources on constructing REST API JSON Configs?

jralexander137
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any resources they could share on the various components available for REST API Json config construction? I have reviewed the developers handbook and while it touches on some things it doesn't actually go into details on the various components that can be used to construct a json config. For example I have a need to construct DUO Get all users api json config but the developers handbook doesn't go into detail on how to implement using their pagination mechanism.

1 REPLY 1

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

The REST Connector Guide has 2 sections Examples for JSON Construction and Developers Handbook that can refer. There are a number of examples available for different paginations as well, though a direct example might not be available for DUO connector. In case you are facing any issue with the JSON not working, you can definitely post them on forums.  

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/REST-v23x/page/Content/Examples-for-JSON-Construction.htm

Regards,
Sahil