Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Requestable Role Query?

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi 

We want to hide any roles being assigned in birthright in ARS. 

I thought "Requestable = False" is the one I am looking for but when it set to FASLE, I found that birthright provisioning is also not working. 

Is there a way to achieve this? 

3 REPLIES 3

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Is there any identification at the Role level which states whether a role is birthright role or not? If there is identification then based on that identification you can write your role query.

In our case , all the birthright roles had one role CP value as "BirthRightRole" and in Role query, we showed all the roles whose CP value was not like 'BirthRightRole' this way the birthright roles were not available for request.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi

We can add value in one of CPs but i want to know the place to apply this query and sample query to understand allowed format

Thanks.

Here you go, please check below:

dgandhi_0-1685579829686.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.