Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Request History Visibility Issues

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Team,

We have a SAV role created for application team and provided access to view all the requests associated with the endpoints they own.

Sivagami_0-1658491459340.png

The HQL used in the advanced query is below

select a from Endpoints a where a.id in (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)

Request History Visibility - What Works?

When the user requests for only one endpoint access per request (Any endpoint number mentioned in HQL), then the requests are visible to the user with the SAV role. 

Request History Visibility - What doesn't Work?

When the user requests for multiple endpoints access per request (All the endpoints in the HQL are part of the request / at least one endpoint is part of the request), then the requests are not visible to the user with the SAV role. 

How can we ensure users with the SAV role sees all the requests raised for the endpoint, no matter if the request is logged separately or logged with multiple other endpoints.

-Siva

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

above logic works with me in v5.5 SP5 

however i will suggest to use endpoint customproperty to do this. alternatively if you want to fix above query then you can use like

select a from Endpoints a where (a.id like '%1%')

rushikeshvartak_0-1658497674214.pngrushikeshvartak_1-1658497694039.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Rushikesh for the suggestion. I will change the HQL to either endpoint custom property / other endpoint attributes and will update the thread.

Below would not be an ideal condition as it will pick other endpoint numbers like 11,12,13.. etc., which matches the wildcard. 

select a from Endpoints a where (a.id like '%1%')

-Siva

Hi @Sivagami ,

Is it working for you ? Can you please confirm?

I had the same requirements, and the customproperty thing is not working for me.. Tried many other queries but none seem to be working.

Endpoint based visibility of Request History - Saviynt Forums - 22871

Thanks & Regards,
Haardik Verma