Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Request form with Dynamic Attribute disclaimers in EIC

vivekmistry
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

HTML style type not working in EIC.

We are trying to put a not in ARS page using Dynamic attribute for new application but is not working.

Please check the below issue in EIC, no formatting:

vivekmistry_0-1716810574150.png

Earlier it used to work like below with proper formatting

vivekmistry_1-1716810665660.png

Code used:

Declaration by Account Owner[br /][font color='red']I undertake the access which I have requested in accordance with Policies.Under no circumstances will I do the following without prior authorisations -[/font][ol][li]install any software.[/li][li]make any changes to the security configuration or any other system parameters.[/li][li]use this account to grant unauthorised access to another user/account.[/li][li]disclose password details to any other person other than those named above.[/li][/ol]

4 REPLIES 4

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @vivekmistry 

The support for HTML content for attribute labels are not supported in the latest EIC versions. 

We had the same issue, where update of the HTML tags were not supported via a UI update or the API update and raised a ticket for the same. 

Configs that were migrated from older versions worked fine, but adding such configs are now, not allowed.

armaanzahir_0-1716811535287.png

Have added an idea for this. Please upvote the same.

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5811

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

vivekmistry
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for the update.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

It’s only supported for normal access request and not for service account request. Please raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5811 Upvote this idea

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.