Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Request for Active Directory Admin Accounts

ssrnitish
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

We have a requirement to enable users to request for Admin Accounts for Active Directory application directly from Saviynt. 

Currently client is using SNOW for requesting Admin accounts. We proposed to continue in the same way and invoke Saviynt API's to create requests which would then be provisioned by Saviynt into AD, but client doesn't want to use SNOW for requesting Admin accounts as they are planning to remove that functionality from SNOW.

May i know which approach would best fit for requesting Admin accounts directly in Saviynt?

I understood that we can create a separate Security System, endpoint and connection for managing Admin accounts in Saviynt and enable this endpoint in ARS where users can request for Admin accounts. 

Are there any other solutions apart from above?

Thanks,

Nitish

2 REPLIES 2

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

ssrnitish
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @Manu269 ,

Thanks for the reply. I already went through those two forum threads, but those threads were talking about issues during provisioning of Admin Account and using different Endpoints.

I wanted to understand, if there are any other solutions available to request for Admin AD accounts without creating different endpoint/security system.

Thanks,

Nitish