Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Request Access for Others - Multi User Data File

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III
When using the Request Access for Others - Multi User, it creates a file in Admin>Settings>File Directory>Data Files. The access is being granted or removed correctly but the file is never removed from that location. 
I am trying to remove the files or have them moved to the "Success" location.
I submitted a request in FreshDesk and they sent documentation which says you should be able to delete these files but I do not have a delete option.
Please let me know if anyone knows of a way to delete or move these files.
5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Files will not be deleted. Those are stored for audit purpose.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Right, can they be moved to "Success" then.

Similar to when we do a new hire import we import the new hire file to Data Files, then run the File based Users Import (SchemaUserJob) and it moves that file to "Success"

No. Reason. File can be either successful fully or partially hence no

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I understand.

It doesn't seem right that these files are placed in this location.

You can raise Idea for same. 😅

https://ideas.saviynt.com/

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak