Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Report for SOD, rulset and functions having Entitlements

gagan94
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We need to create one report where we have to gather data for ruleset containing multiple risks and risks having functions which is associated with various entitlements. I had created one report where I am able to get till risks, not sure for how to reach at entitlements level, if anybody is having such report please help me out with this.

Query which I used: 

select rulesets.RULESET,risks.RISKNAME ,risks.STATUS as 'Risk-Status',sodrisks.comments,sodrisks.STATUS as 'SOD-Status' from rulesets,risks,sodrisks,sodrisk_entitlement where rulesets.RULESETKEY=risks.RULESETKEY and sodrisks.SODKEY =sodrisk_entitlement.SODKEY

Thanks and Regards,

Gagan Juneja

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Use below tables

Function - for fuctions details ( you need 2 like f1 & f2 as risk contains min 2 function) 

Function_entitlement - entitlement from function ( use entitlement_valuekey & join with entitlement_values table) 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

gagan94
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

Do we have any sql query for getting this data.

Thanks and Regards,

Gagan 

select distinct rule.ruleset ,r.riskname,f1.function_name f1,ev1.entitlement_value f1e1,f2.function_name f2,ev2.entitlement_value f2e2 from risks r ,functions f1,functions f2,function_entitlements fe1,function_entitlements fe2 ,entitlement_values ev1,entitlement_values ev2,entitlement_types et1,entitlement_types et2,endpoints ep1,rulesets rule where r.function1key=f1.functionkey and r.function2key=f2.functionkey and f1.functionkey=fe1.functionkey and f2.functionkey=fe2.functionkey and fe1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=ev1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY and fe2.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=ev2.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY and et1.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=ev1.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and et2.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=ev2.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and et1.ENDPOINTKEY=ep1.ENDPOINTKEY and rule.rulesetkey=r.rulesetkey 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

gagan94
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hey Everyone,

@rushikeshvartak : When i tried to add one more column along with endpoint value  as It is giving me error 'Operand should contain 1 column, Is there any way to get two values.,

Requirement is to gather all entitlements of particular endpoints which are not covered in any of SOD's Risk, I am attaching my query for your reference.

select ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE,ep.endpointname from entitlement_values ev,entitlement_types et,endpoints ep where ev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=et.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and et.endpointkey=ep.endpointkey and et.SYSTEMKEY=(select ss.SYSTEMKEY from securitysystems ss where ss.SYSTEMNAME='Endpointname') and ev.status=1 and ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE NOT IN((select distinct ev1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE,ep1.endpointname from risks r ,functions f1,function_entitlements fe1,entitlement_values ev1,entitlement_types et1,endpoints ep1,rulesets rule where r.function1key=f1.functionkey and f1.functionkey=fe1.functionkey and fe1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=ev1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY and et1.endpointkey=ep1.endpointkey and et1.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=ev1.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and rule.rulesetkey=r.rulesetkey UNION
select distinct ev2.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE,ep2.endpointname from risks r,functions f2,function_entitlements fe2,entitlement_values ev2,entitlement_types et2,endpoints ep2,rulesets rule where r.function2key=f2.functionkey and f2.functionkey=fe2.functionkey and fe2.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=ev2.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY and et2.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=ev2.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and et2.ENDPOINTKEY=ep2.ENDPOINTKEY and rule.rulesetkey=r.rulesetkey))

Use IN not =

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

gagan94
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak : I tried this as well but still throwing error, Can you please run it and share the updated one that would be helpful for me.

Regards,

Gagan

Below line is wrong 

Left Hand column not matching with RHS

ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE NOT IN((select distinct ev1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE,ep1.endpointname

select ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE,ep.endpointname from entitlement_values ev,entitlement_types et,endpoints ep where ev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=et.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and et.endpointkey=ep.endpointkey and et.SYSTEMKEY=(select ss.SYSTEMKEY from securitysystems ss where ss.SYSTEMNAME='Endpointname') and ev.status=1 and ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE NOT IN((select distinct ev1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE from risks r ,functions f1,function_entitlements fe1,entitlement_values ev1,entitlement_types et1,endpoints ep1,rulesets rule where r.function1key=f1.functionkey and f1.functionkey=fe1.functionkey and fe1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=ev1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY and et1.endpointkey=ep1.endpointkey and et1.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=ev1.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and rule.rulesetkey=r.rulesetkey UNION
select distinct ev2.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE from risks r,functions f2,function_entitlements fe2,entitlement_values ev2,entitlement_types et2,endpoints ep2,rulesets rule where r.function2key=f2.functionkey and f2.functionkey=fe2.functionkey and fe2.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=ev2.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY and et2.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=ev2.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY and et2.ENDPOINTKEY=ep2.ENDPOINTKEY and rule.rulesetkey=r.rulesetkey))

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak