Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Removing Entitlement Owners with Schema-Based Upload

plana77
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi!

I was testing this functionality in v2021 Release-2021.0.4.25, by trying to remove Entitlement owners.

1) I Imported ENTITLEMENT_OWNERS.SAV and Entitlement_Owner_Import.csv by using Settings/File Directory/SAV and Settings/File Directory/Datafiles

ENTITLEMENT_OWNERS.SAV

FILE_NAME_STARTS_WITH=Entitlement_Owner_Import
SKIP_NO_OF_LINES=1
FILE_IMPORT_DELIMETER=,
ENTITLEMENT_OWNER_NOT_IN_FILE_ACTION=DELETE
endpoints,entitlementtype,entitlement_value,owner,rank

Entitlement_Owner_Import.csv

endpoints,entitlementtype,entitlement_value,owner,rank
Active Directory,memberOf,CN=Balsamiq software,OU=UserGroups,OU=xxxxxxx,DC=xxx,DC=xxxxxxxxxxxx,DC=com,,1
Active Directory,memberOf,CN=aa-dev-rg_CONTRIBUTOR,OU=xxxxxxxxxxx,OU=xxxxxxxxxx,OU=xxxxxxxx,OU=xxxxxxxxx,DC=xxx,DC=saxopayments,DC=com,,1

2) After that i did run File Based Entitlement Import

3) Entitlement Owners are still existing for those entitlements in Saviynt? When i check file status for file: Entitlement_Owner_Import.csv under Settings/File Directory/Success, this file is in there.

I am following these instructions and i assume that removing Owners by using schema based upload should work also in v2021 Release-2021.0.4.25?

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000530942-uploading-entitlements-using-sc...

Best Regards,Päivi

6 REPLIES 6

plana77
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 16.16.23.png

 In this job Schema File Job Type* is Import Entitlement_Owners

Hi,

Was the job successful? What is the error message in the logs?

Thanks,

Jayasudha R

Please share logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi,

As per the logs, it is not able to fetch the csv file. Could you please confirm if the prefix of the csv file name exactly matches with the "FILE_NAME_STARTS_WITH" parameter of the sav file. Please ensure the spellings,spaces..

Thanks,

Jayasudha R

sakshibansal
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

These are the logs.

Share sav, csv file & attach screenshot of file directory - data files

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.