Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Remove table headers if content is blank

AJ23494
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team , 

I am using the same email template for Account and entitlement access request . When the user request some entitlements . 

In case only account is requested , the entitlement data is blank and only headers are printed (Hghlighted ).
AJ23494_0-1668505941373.png
1. Is there a way to not show anything if no data is present in the table 

2. Is there a way to show columns selectively , i don't want to show the glossary column at all (highlighted in snapshot  ) , tried removing the header but it picks the next header and gets printed under it . 

AJ23494_1-1668506070756.png

variable used : <p>${entitlementshtmltablerows}</p> 

the question is is there a way to remove the headers is the table content is blank , it creates confusion for the user 

5 REPLIES 5

AJ23494
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

AJ23494
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer 

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/emaitemplate-entitlementshtmltablerows-queries/m-p...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

AJ23494
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Rushikesh , 

thanks for the info , it answers my first question . Could you please help me about the 2nd one 

2. Is there a way to show columns selectively , i don't want to show the glossary column at all (highlighted in snapshot  ) , tried removing the header but it picks the next header and gets printed under it . 

AJ23494_0-1668532921520.png

You can try looping entitlementshtmltablerows object and getting individual values you need

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.