Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Remove "Password expires in days" tile

adriencosson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello guys,

As end users will connect using SSO to EIC, they should not be able to reset their Saviynt password using the below tile : 

adriencosson_1-1682077184071.png

Is is possible to remove this tile for all Sav Roles ?

Thanks 

Regards,
Adrien COSSON
5 REPLIES 5

Rishi
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@adriencosson we are reviewing this request and will respond to you shortly

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This can be removed using role-admin or role-ui-admin sav role where sav role should have kpi access to remove this Kpi from home menu

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @adriencosson 

The KPI's can be edited if you have role_admin or role_adminUI sav role where the feature access edit KPI would be provided.

Note: Even after having role_admin or UI admin role and still if you are not able to edit, the environment needs to be updated with specific config for which you can raise a FD and get that added.

Thanks

Darshan

adriencosson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello @Darshanjain,

Thanks for the answer. Indeed after adding myself to Role ADMIN and Role UI ADMIN, still I do not have the "Edit KPI" button on home page.

Will open a FD ticket for this and try to get the appropriate config to share with you.

Regards,
Adrien COSSON

adriencosson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Will mark this topic as closed as I found a similar post for the same use case :

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/how-to-disable-password-expires-in-days-from-home-...

Regards,
Adrien COSSON