We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Remove Query inside Custom Query Job through Enhanced Query

ShyamSrisailam
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

Current Version: 23.10
We have 300 entitlements for endpoint1 and we have a custom query job which adds mapped entitlements of endpoint2 to endpoint1 entitlements but now the configuration has changed. Now we need to remove the specific query inside the CUSTOM Query Job so that it won't update the mapped entitlements daily.

Inside custom query Job there are many update queries for different endpoints, but we cannot make the changes in the custom query job since we are in 2023.10 version and the custom query job is read only for us.

Help us on getting the below details:

1. what the table name and column that I can use to update the custom query through Enhanced Query Job.

2. Can you provide me the sample syntax, where we can update a specific query in CUSTOM QUERY JOB through Enhanced Query Job. (FYI, Not the sample query of Enhanced query job but the sample query of how we can form the custom query update inside Enhanced Query)

Thanks,

Shyam

Regards
SrisailamShyamSundarGoud
3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer documentation 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter10-Job-Control-Panel/Job-Cat...

Entitlementmap is table name . You can find table name and keys in data analyzer

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ShyamSrisailam
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak

Thanks for the reply.

Entitlementmap is the table to update the Mapped entitlements but I need to update one JOB(CUSTOM QUERY) through another JOB (Enhanced Query Job)

We are in 23.10v and I need to use a table name in Enhanced Query Job so that I can update the existing CUSTOM QUERY JOB since this job is deprecated in this version, Saviynt team has made the custom query job as "Read Only" for us. 

So, which is the table name and column name that which I can use to update the existing custom query job inside Enhanced Query Job.

Regards
SrisailamShyamSundarGoud

This is not supported 

• qrtz_triggers table stored job configureation

• and using enahnced query qrtz_triggers table cannot be updated 
  • rushikeshvartak_1-1701145395474.png

rushikeshvartak_0-1701145352689.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.