Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Remove option is required for campaign type: Entitlement Owner

Gopinath
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We're initiating three campaigns within our project, specifically for the Entitlement Owner campaign type. However, upon activating the campaign for the parent group, we observe only three options: "Belongs To Me," "Does not Belong to Me," and "Consult." Unfortunately, there is no feature to include a "Remove" option alongside "Does not Belong to Me" in the campaign template.

The campaign has been activated for around 30,000 groups, with approximately 7,000 marked as "Does Not Belong to Me." Following up with all the owners, we've determined that around 3,000 of these groups need to be deleted. Introducing a "Remove" option in the campaign would significantly cut down on the manual effort required for this task.

Gopinath_0-1699535185466.png

Can you assist us in adding the "Remove" option to the campaign?

Thanks,

Gopinath

3 REPLIES 3

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Gopinath 

Please submit an idea in ideas portal.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Gopinath
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Dhruv,

I submitted the request in Ideal portal https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5251

Thanks,

Gopinath

@Gopinath : This option is already available at least from v2020.x onwards. I am not sure before that.

sk_0-1699981258528.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.