Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Remove all entitlement owners

ldimitrov
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

The current version of Saviynt we're running doesn't support removing entitlement owners in bulk.

So, I tried a different approach - a custom query job from the Job control panel -> Utility -> Execute Extension queries (customqueryjob)

What I tried first was deleting userkey from entitlement_owners table, but in the logs I saw that DELETE and DROP commands are not allowed. Then I tried UPDATE the userkey field in the entitlement owner table with null value, but that also was not allowed.

Does anyone have an idea how I can resolve this?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers, 
Lachezar

11 REPLIES 11

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Please check this thread : https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/how-to-remove-entitlement-owner-from-entitlement-v...

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Remove it from below path

Admin - identity Repository - users - Approvers  - Entitlement Owners

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello Rushikesh,

I don't have Approvers tab under "users"

Best regards,

Lachezar Dimitrov

Enable it from global configuration

From admin - setting 

rushikeshvartak_0-1676089409815.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

In the settings it is selected

ldimitrov_0-1676367058241.png

But when I go to Admin -> Identity Repository -> Users , there are no tabs under Users tab. I guess I am missing something?

ldimitrov_1-1676367143776.png

Thanks!
Lachezar

Screenshot of any users

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

ldimitrov_0-1676396561287.png

Best regards,

Lachezar

Entitlement Screenshot of Owner tab

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

ldimitrov_0-1676447362496.png

Best regards,

Lachezar

HI @rushikeshvartak ,

Did you have a chance to check the screenshots? Do you have an idea, if I can solve this issue?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Lachezar

It seems issue with your version. Kindly raise FD ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak