Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Remove Access - source of Report

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

hello

Is there a way to find out which actionable report made revoke task? I couldnt find analticsID in available binding variable in endpoint label. 

Also, can we put hardcoded comments in ars.comments? So that i want to differentiate with this comments

Thank you in advance

13 REPLIES 13

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can’t hardcode and source is available in arstasks which is analytics history run id 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Understand source is available but we have various report generating tasks.

I want to know what i can use to identify this task is generated by which report. 

Thanks

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I can see analytics history in task comment. Is it same value for each report always? Whats the table storing these values?

Analytics history is stored on elastic search it will be run key not report key

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Any suggestion to identify which report made this task as we need to show different email body depends on report??

I thought we can add column called comment and add value and this is stored in ars.comment.

This will be challenging 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

How about we create task at different time and we use that to differentiate source of report?

I found that when I create one task from report history, I can add comments. I want to know if we can hardcode report name in each report query like Report A, Report B, Reporty C

ejeong_0-1670660796461.pngejeong_1-1670660832721.png

That’s. Comment you manually added correct. Check if you can use concat in report and give column alias as comments . But comments column is blocked 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

When it was not allowed... i will see if i can use task date and time by creating them in different time

Share columns of arstasks table to help more

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

tasks.sourceid

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Is it giving us report ID?

We are using ars.source = analytic v2 but we need to see which report made this task as well