Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

reassign a cert to default certifier when a certifier locked it with "DoesNotBelongToMe" & unchecked

Miko
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

We have a requirement on Entitlement Owner Certification that when a certifier choose "Does Not Belong Me",  the certifier can choose an owner or reassign to default certifier. Then complete and lock the certification. 

However, Saviynt Certification "Does Not Belong To Me" window has two check boxes rather than radio buttons so the certifier can unselect both check boxes, put a comment and close the window, then finally lock the cert.  

1. How can we enforce the certifier to select one of the two options?

2. If it can not be enforced, how can we reassign the certification to default certifier if the certifier did not select those two options on "Does Not Belong To Me" window and lock it?

Miko_0-1674140599670.pngMiko_1-1674140768670.png

It is 5.5 SP3.13. I also tried this on v2021 as well. How can this be achieved on Entitlement Owner Campaign?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Try to remove Enable Reassignment for Certifier configuration (keep it blank) and see how it behaves.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

1. How can we enforce the certifier to select one of the two options?

This is not configurable

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Miko
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I did uncheck Certification Reassignment and unselect both check boxes on Does Not Belong to Me window and lock the certification. Still the certification is not reassigned to default certification.

Miko_0-1674144738615.png

Miko_1-1674144745609.png

Thank you

Did you relaunch certification ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Miko
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Yes, I did relaunch with new settings

@Miko : Please refer to my last response

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

No I am asking to keep this setting blank and see how that behaves. Also keep certification reassignment checked

sk_0-1674144953296.png

Regards,
Saathvik

Miko
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I did as per your instruction.

After launching and the certifier unselect both check boxes on Does Not Belong to Me window and lock the certification. Still the certification is not reassigned to default certifier.

Miko_0-1674146661079.png

Miko_1-1674146670820.png

Miko_3-1674147036658.png

Thanks,

Miko
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Rushikesh, do you have any solution for this? 

As said earlier this is not configurable hence raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak