Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Read only dynamic attribute during account modification

nmand396
New Contributor
New Contributor

HI Team,

I have requirement where during account request, user is allowed to update the fields that are available. All the fields are configured using dynamic attribute. But when user wants to modify profile, i should only him to change only specific fields and all other fields should be only read only. How do i configure a dynamic attribute to be read only during modify operation.

Editable on create/update is only available for identity lifecycle but not for endpoints.

we are using 2021 version of Saviynt

2 REPLIES 2

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @nmand396 ,

In that case you can create two dynamic attributes one for create and other for update operation and mapped both to the same account attribute. So that, value added during create account operation will be populated while modifying the account.

First attribute, mark hide on update with editable checkbox checked whereas second attribute mark hide on create with editable checkbox unchecked. I think this will fulfil your requirement.

let me know if it helps.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Create duplicate fields which you want to keep readOnly on Modify Request form.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.