Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Re-Evaluation of Technical Rules upon account attribute Update

Mahak_Acharya
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Is there any way in Saviynt to re-evaluate the technical rules if account attribute for a specific endpoint are updated.

I understand it is not possible via User-update rules, but is there any other way to configure this usecase.

Regards,

Mahak

4 REPLIES 4

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Even technical rules are based on user object. They cannot run on account level changes.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

There no account update rule. But what’s rationale behind use case ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Mahak_Acharya
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We are currently using the following tech rule.

a.statuskey=1 and a.username in (select distinct u1.username from User_accounts us, Accounts cc,Users u1 where u1.userkey=us.userkey and us.accountkey=cc.accountkey and cc.endpointkey=3 and cc.customproperty5='ABC' and cc.status in (1,'Active','Manually Provisioned'))

Which Adds Access to Group: CN=ABC,ou=Saviynt,dc=company,dc=com

This rule ensures that upon user creation only the user's where Account CP5='ABC' are given access to the group.

Now, i would want to re-evaluate the rule when account's CP5 is changed to some other value and the user must lose access to the group and get assigned to a new group based on the CP5 change.

Since there is no account update rule, i am working on other ways this usecase can be achieved.

Kind Regards,

Mahak

Use automated actionable report

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.