We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Question re: email for "(ApplicationDataImportJob) has been blocked and skipped" notifications

rhawes
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

I've searched the docs and forums and have not found where the "To:" email for the "...(ApplicationDataImportJob) has been blocked and skipped" notifications is set. I am receiving this notification to my email, and the "From:" address is the one specified in the SMTP configuration. It is not using the template we've specified on the connection, as that is working properly on job failures to send those notifications to the distribution list it's supposed to go to (not to my individual email). 

Thanks,

Richard

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is not configurable and comes from code.  person who configured / last modified job will receive alerts. Please raise idea ticket to make it configurable as per customer email template design - to / cc/subject

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.