Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Provisioning job not picking up pending tasks

HarishG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

WSRetry Job is not picking up the pending tasks. I have enabled Automated provisioning for the security system. Connection is also successful.

If i try to complete the task manually, it asks for the account password. Is that the reason causing this issue? If yes how can i avoid this?

Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 22.29.19.png

And in provision comments i see this:

ZERO DAY [10-16-2022-total task count (6) is greater than defined limit (3)]. [10-16-2022-total task count (6) is greater than defined limit (3)].
[10-17-2022-total task count (6) is greater than defined limit (3)]. [10-17-2022-total task count (6) is greater than defined limit (3)].
[10-29-2022-total task count (34) is greater than defined limit (3)]. [10-30-2022-total task count (34) is greater than defined limit (3)].

Could you please assist me on this?

Best regards
Harish
5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

check provisioning limit under security system

rushikeshvartak_0-1667253833211.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Thank you very much for the solution.

But i actually had retried many times before increasing the limit.

May be because of this reason, its still not picking up the pending tasks. and still showing the old count(10) 

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 11.58.32.png

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.01.21.png

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.00.27.png

how can i avoid this and make it picked up by provisioning job?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Harish

How many total tasks are pending for application can you discontinue and try for fresh user

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

HarishG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I discontinued all the task for this application and tried to provide assign access using user update rule. Rule got triggered correctly --> Task got created --> but not picked up from pending tasks when i run WERETRY job for that application.

Any idea what could be the reason?

Best regards

Harish

What is error ? Please share logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak