We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Provisioning excluding tasks to be executed

adriencosson
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hello guys,

I am running into the below issue and would like some assistance : 

Use Case : 

1. Access Request is performed to SAP Endpoint
  2. Request is submitted and SOD eval goes through SAP GRC, back to Saviynt
  3. Approval is done after risk is evaluated for the same access
  4. Add Access Tasks are getting created
  5. However, WSRetryJob does not pick the task to execute them.

Preliminary investigation :

1. WSRetryJob is filtered for the identity that has 2 Add Access tasks > Tasks are retrieved from logs
  2. When WSRetryJob is executed, the same tasks are excluded for no specific reason.

adriencosson_0-1688040697585.png

Is there any reason tasks would be excluded from being taken from provisioning ?

Also Remove access tasks and Update Account Tasks are correctly taken into account for the same endpoint.

Thanks for your kind help !

Regards,
Adrien COSSON
7 REPLIES 7

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Is there any advance config that you have given in your wsretry job? Can you please confirm that?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

adriencosson
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Only advanced config (as mentioned above) is to filter only for the concerned user I want to provision access, using : 

and at.userkey=10
Regards,
Adrien COSSON

In the advanced config if you are explicitly specifying the taskkeys is it working? Can you try this once? Also, can you share the logs for the complete run?

and at.taskkey in ()

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

adriencosson
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @naveenss ,

I have tried the same, so it looks that the task is getting picked up internally (that I can see in the logs). However, I am getting no update on the pending tasks list as a "MultipleProvisioningJob" is running.

Would you know how can I disable MultipleProvisioning ? It screws performances a lot and job can run for hours in background.

Regards,
Adrien COSSON

adriencosson
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi,

After discussing with Saviynt support it appears this is an issue with the "Create Task Action" option of Security System, when set to "EntitlementsOnly".

A patch would be available in 23.8 as per exchanges.

Regards,
Adrien COSSON

Can you share JIRA number/ FD Ticket Number to find in v23.8 Release in future

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

adriencosson
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak Unfortunately no Jira number has been communicated, will let you know if I can get it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Adrien COSSON