Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Provisioning and Importing JOB ROLES from Oracle ERP

NID27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

We have two requirements:

1) While provisioning we want to create a user account and assign job role to the user. Would it done via API or file based method would be needed?

2) While importing we want to import JOB ROLES into saviynt? WE don't want anymore accesses - only job roles. Would that be done through API or file based access would be needed.

Thanks

Nidhi

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Both can be done using API

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/OracleERPCloud-v24x/page/Content/Understanding-the-Integration-...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks for the reply Rushi. In the document I see it says Job Roles cannot be integrated using API. Can you please clarify the same. I am dicy about the import.

NID27_0-1708509659093.png

As an alternative to importing fine-grained entitlement, you need to use the feed-file-based import.

If it does not satisfy then submit idea ticket for enhancement 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@NID27 I suggest reaching out to application team and ask for payload url to fetch the required entitlement type.

As per the doc 

/hcmRestApi/scim/Roles/$

above payload is shared.

So test the same via postman. 

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos