We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

PostgresDB: Provision of Account & entitlement in same request is failing but separately works fine

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Team,

I am trying to provision new database account and entitlement in same request which is failing but if I do account and entitlement requests separately then it is working fine.

Am I missing any config?

Task Hierarchy is set to default.

Automatic Provision Enabled and Instant Provision Disabled

CreateAccountJSON: {"createAccountQry": "CREATE USER ${accountName} WITH PASSWORD '${randompassword}'"}

GrantAccessJSON: {"Roles": "ALTER GROUP ${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value} ADD USER ${accountName}"}

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.
3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please add AccountExistsQry in connection

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks for the response Rushi your suggestion helped to solve the issue

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Just to close the thread, We were able to resolve the issue by making following changes.

1. Modified the Create Task Action to Entitlement Only on the security system
  2. Added AccountExistsQry in connection

Regards,
Saathvik