Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Pending Tasks not getting processed after running the wsretryjob

SowmithriV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Team,

I'm trying to process the Disable Account JSON on a Connector and it does not get processed. There is nothing updated in the Provisioning Comments but the number of tries for provisioning keeps incrementing after every try.

We have the Automated Provisioning Enabled with the correct connection mapped under the Provisioning Connection. We don't have the provisioning threshold set up too. 

I have also run the following query: select * from arstasks_exec against the data analyser to make sure there is no other provisioning job processing the task.

While going thru the logs, there is no error or warning as well there is no call made to the endpoint system for the disable. Attaching the logs for reference.

Also I have performed an Application Restart from the UI and still that doesn't fix the issue. 

Please let me know what else should we do to fix the issue. 

 

8 REPLIES 8

Raghu
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SowmithriV  check:

1.Security System level connection configured correct Prvisioing connector  / Recon Connector

2.wsretryjob pass separate respected system name and triggger check it

3.Connection level Disable Account json configured correct ? share


Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

SowmithriV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello @Raghu 

1. Security System Level screenshot

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 7.05.33 PM.png

2. I did try to run the task individually from the Job Control. Refer screenshot. 

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 7.05.54 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-05-09 at 7.06.01 PM.png

3. DisableAccountJSON for reference

{
    "call": [
        {
            "name": "call1",
            "connection": "acctAuth",
            "showResponse": true,
            "url": "https://<url>/${account.accountID}",
            "httpMethod": "PATCH",
            "httpParams": "{\"schemas\":[\"urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:PatchOp\"],\"Operations\":[{\"op\":\"replace\",\"path\":\"active\",\"value\":\"false\"}]}",
            "httpHeaders": {
                "Authorization": "${access_token}"
            },
            "httpContentType": "application/json",
            "successResponses": {
                "statusCode": [
                    200,
                    201,
                    204
                ]
            },
            "unsuccessResponses": {
                "statusCode": [
                    404,
                    401,
                    400,
                    403
                ]
            }
        }
    ]
}

Raghu
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SowmithriV  Please check below similar case

"call": [
{
"name""call1",
"connection""acctAuth",
"url""https://<url>/v4/Users/${account.name}",
"httpMethod""PATCH",
"Content-Type""application/json",
"httpParams""{\"schemas\":[\"urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:PatchOp\"],\"Operations\":[{\"op\":\"replace\",\"path\":\"active\",\"value\":\"false\"}]}",
"httpHeaders": {
"Authorization""${access_token}",
"Accept""application/json"
},
"httpContentType""application/json",
"successResponses": {
"statusCode": [
200,
201,
204,
205
]
}
}
]
}
 
 
${account.name}  --> For Account Name
${account.accountID}  --> for Internal Account ID
 
 

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

SowmithriV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I'm not even seeing the call being made to the endpoint in the logs. The answer you referred me to has some error printed in the provisioning comments. 

Raghu
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SowmithriV  can you try below json replace nd save and trigger job

 

{
"call": [
{
"name": "call1",
"connection": "acctAuth",
"showResponse": true,
"url": "https://<url>/${account.accountID}",
"httpMethod": "PATCH",
"Content-Type": "application/json",
"httpParams": "{\"schemas\":[\"urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:PatchOp\"],\"Operations\":[{\"op\":\"replace\",\"path\":\"active\",\"value\":\"false\"}]}",
"httpHeaders": {
"Authorization": "${access_token}",
"Accept": "application/json"
},
"httpContentType": "application/json",
"successResponses": {
"statusCode": [
200,
201,
204
]
},
"unsuccessResponses": {
"statusCode": [
404,
401,
400,
403
]
}
}
]
}


Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Please share curl command [Refer https://codingnconcepts.com/postman/how-to-generate-curl-command-from-postman/ ]


Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@SowmithriV : Looks like attached logs are not covering entire scenario. I can see it is initializing disableAccount JSON but I don't see any REST call in the logs


Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

SowmithriV
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak @Saathvik @Raghu, Issue is fixed. I tried to deprovision another account in a different connector and that worked. Which means that it was issue only with this connector. On checking the disableAccount JSON again, I understood that the syntax, "connection""acctAuth" should be "connection": "accAuth" as per the Connection and Import JSON. After updating it, the task got processed. Thanks for all your inputs and response.