Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Pass Business Justification to dependent task.

yashpalsingh
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Community,

We have added an entitlement (from different Endpoint 2) in the Entitlements with New Account under Endpoint 1. When user requests for Endpoint 1, task for entitlement from Endpoint 2 also gets created.

The use case here is, requestor provides business justification during the request, so how I do pass the same business justification to the dependent task because the business justification has to be provisioned in the target for Endpoint 2 as well. Let me know if there is any other way to achieve this.

@Manu269 @dgandhi @rushikeshvartak 

4 REPLIES 4

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Have you tried task.businessJustification ?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

please ignore above comment

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can’t fetch on non requestable endpoints 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

I tried checking the same, but I could not find a way for which the endpoint and entilement which are part of Entitlements with New Account can be passed with comments.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos