Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Ownership Transfer email

Karthik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Looking for an email template which will be sent to User manager with details as Below

To: User Manager

Sub:

This is to inform you that below list of Groups has been assigned you as XXX user is terminated

Groups List:

Ent1

Ent2

Ent3

All the groups which are transferred as part of Ownership.

Question: How to populate the list of entitlements over the email templated and also need to form a loop condition if we want to send email tp multiple managers

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Create Analytics report & follow example 7 from below link 

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000622153-managing-email-templates 

${ownerOnTerminate?.email}

if you are doing via rule then below are varaibles

Module Binding Variables Description

User Update Rule - Email for Transfer Ownership Action{entitlement_value_list}Entitlement value for which ownership transfer is happening

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak 

We are currently in V5.5SP3.9 version. In user update rule against Transfer Ownership we are using "Transfer Entitlement Ownership and Replace Owner in Service accounts". Against this functionality we would like to inform the user configured in (Owner on Terminate) with an email containing all the list of entitlements being transferred and also the list of Service Accounts being transferred.

How do we achieve this functionality. Any suggestions?

Regards

Karthik S

Use below script in email body to check variables available & also share here for future reference

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Karthik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak Will give a try

Karthik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak 

In the below example,are you saying binding variable {entitlement_value_list} to be place in loop condition?, 

Hi ${ANALYTICSDATA.'ENTITLEMENT OWNER'[0]},
Please find the details of the entitlements you own:
<table>
<tr>
<th>APPLICATION</th>
<th>ENTITLEMENT TYPE</th>
<th>ENTITLEMENT NAME</th>
</tr>
<% int count=Integer.parseInt("${ANALYTICSDATA.APPLICATION.size()}"); for(int i=0;i<count;i=i+1){%>

<tr>
<td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'APPLICATION'[i]}</td>
<td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'ENTITLEMENT TYPE'[i]}</td>
<td>${ANALYTICSDATA.'ENTITLEMENT NAME'[i]}</td>
</tr>
<% } %>
</table>