Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Oracle IDCS Integration with EIC

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hi All,

We are looking forward to integrated OIDCS with EIC for Account and Access Management.

If someone has working json for AccountEntImport JSON please share.

Seems Issue with : https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000666952-oracle-idcs-integration-guide

@Sivagami @rushikeshvartak If you have any please assist.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos
6 REPLIES 6

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you try the below link. This is the IDCS guide and has examples of the json that you can use.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Oracle-IDCS-Guide/page/Content/Understanding-Integration-betwee...

Regards,
Sahil

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@SB ImportAccountEntJSON is something i feel is incorrect.

Can you validate this with Engineering.

Regards
Manish Kumar

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you confirm where you are seeing the issue with the JSON and if there is any error in the logs.

Regards,
Sahil

BrahmamBilluri
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Manu269 , for me the accountent import is working fine , the connector document does not have updateaccount json , can you please help me what was the configuration the worked for updation of account in idcs ?

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@BrahmamBilluri  we did not had a requirement for update account, hence never explored.

Does document provided json worked for you? If not , it would be great if you can provide the accountent import?

Regards
Manish Kumar

BrahmamBilluri
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes , the OOB accountentimport json worked for me to reconcile the entitlements and accounts.