Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

One entitlement of a role needs to get auto approved and should go for Approval | Workflow IF/ELSE

AAR
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

Could you please help to achieve the below use case?

-> Role - A has Ent-1 with CP10='ABC' & Ent-2 with CP10='XXX'.

-> Ent-1 has to get auto approved and Ent-2 need to go through the approval process.

in the If Else block, I have tried below condition, however there was no luck.

1. Non-Groovy
entitlement.customproperty10 == 'ABC'

Above one looks like reading the CP10 value from Role and not entitlement.

2. Groovy:
(com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Entitlement_values.executeQuery("select ev.customproperty10 from Entitlement_values ev where ev.entitlement_value='${entitlement.entitlement_value}' and '${entitlement.customproperty10}'='ABC'")?.size() == 1)

Thanks in advance.

-Anush

7 REPLIES 7

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

HI @AAR , user is requesting role but you want to make decision on entitlement custom properties. 

Not sure if that is possible. The closest is using requestAccess_Type , but not sure if that would help.

Below can help if you are requesting role and entitlement both together and want to have different flows. But you are requesting roles ONLY and trying to make flow decisions on ents inside the role.

com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_Access.get(new Long(requestaccesskey)).requesttype == 2

BR - Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

AAR
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @AmitM ,

Seems Saviynt is only generating the entries in the Request_Access table only for the requested Role and not for the associated entitlements. Once the request is approved then it is generating the entries for entitlements. 

AAR_0-1709294261287.png

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes , that was my assumption as well. The request access query is helpful when you have both role and entitlement requested and wants to have different flows for both.

But your use case is different, also something I don't think the role object is created for.

Better to have entitlement grouped in role that will follow same flow and group other ents in another role with other flow.

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

AAR
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Amit,

In our case, the 2 entitlements are mandatorily to be part of one role, here one entitlement of Service Desk type (needs to get auto approved) and the other one belongs to the connected app.

Thanks,

Anush

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

What type of request is this ?

role management /enterprise role request 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

It's a role management request.

Thanks,

Anush

AAR
New Contributor
New Contributor

Apologies, I've Accepted it as solution by mistake.