Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

on user form update can we active or inactive user from update form

K_India
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I want to set active or inactive in statuskey while updating user form.
is it possible to make drop down like if terminate = true then set user status inactive else active.

I am using below query 

Default Values  : SELECT CASE WHEN ${terminate} = 'True' THEN 'Inactive' ELSE 'Active' END AS ID

6 REPLIES 6

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi,

Please check below document

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter13-Access-Requests/ars-mang-...

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

K_India
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

K_India_0-1682601303973.png

When user termination is true then user should inactive and when here select false then user should active.
how can I map this to statuskey columns of users table.

Below for your reference:

dgandhi_0-1682601775301.png

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

K_India
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Mr.Gandhi, Thanks for your response! 
I guess you are not following my question.

I am looking for following functionality in user update form.

while update form there is field named as "USER TERMINATE" it has two value in drop down True and False.

When user select "USER TERMINATE" as True and hit update button of form , I want that user to be inactivated.
and if user select "USER TERMINATE" as False and hit update button of form , I want that user to be Active.

how this can be possible? any idea

Sandeep
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

You can try creating an "User Update Rule" that triggers when user is updated from UI and check for "If USER TERMINATE" is updated and USER TERMINATE equals 'True' " then select action "Disable user"

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @K_India 

You can create a Dynamic attribute , one for user terminate and one for statuskey, now if the user selects the user terminate as true, then update the statuskey DA as 0 , if not as 1 in the DA, so once they submit the statuskey column will get updated.

You need to Configure the statuskey DA ( put user terminate as parent and write a sql query as you wrote above to get it updated ). The user need to go and select it (you can make it required so that user wont be able to skip it ).

The other way is you can use user update rules if you are storing user terminate in any of the custom property values and then make use of it.

Thanks

Darshan

Thanks

Darshan