We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

On-prem Saviynt is possible?

Sheba
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Saviynt experts,

is it possible to deploy Saviynt as an On-prem solution instead of SAAS solution?

Thanks,

Sharan

3 REPLIES 3

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

I appreciate your contact with the Savynt Forum.

We would appreciate if you could provide more details about your requirements so we can provide you detailed response.

I would like to know whether we can deploy Saviynt in Client server as an on-prem solution same like Sailpoint IIQ.

Thanks,

Sharan

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Yes, it is possible to deploy Saviynt as an on-premises solution instead of a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution. Saviynt offers both on-premises and cloud-based deployment options to meet the specific needs and requirements of its customers.As Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC) can be deployed and configured for small, medium and large enterprises for their on-premise deployments.
I would recommend working with the CSM / Account Manager so that they can assess your current setup, requirements and guide you on the better solution