Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Omit empty attributes in CREATEACCOUNTJSON of SAP

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Is there a way to not provision empty attributes in CREATEACCOUNTJSON in SAP connector?

I'm looking for the same behaviour as SAVIYNTNOTCHANGED keyword in UPDATEACCOUNTJSON or SUPPORTEMPTYSTRING option in AD connector.

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Use undefined keyword

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Already tried that. If I'm using that we are always getting syntax errors:

Error while createAccountSAP - No such property: undefined for class: SimpleTemplateScript1339

e.g. for

"E_MAIL": "${if(user.email != null && user.email?.length() > 0) {user.email} else {undefined}}"

Remove surrounding {}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Doesn't work either:

"E_MAIL": "${if(user.email != null && user.email?.length() > 0) {user.email} else undefined}"

Leads to:

Error while createAccountSAP - No such property: undefined for class: SimpleTemplateScript2655

Working for me

"E_MAIL": "${if(user.email != null && user.email?.length() > 0) {user.email} else {undefined}}"

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Tried once more with exactly copying yours, just to be sure:

Error while createAccountSAP - No such property: undefined for class: SimpleTemplateScript2263

Do you by any chance know if this might not be available in 2021.0 yet? Otherwise I would open a ticket.

this is working in v5.5 hence raise freshdesk ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Ticket raised, will update here with solution. Thanks for the help.