Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Not able to update the Service Account Owner in AD

mahafujkhan1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak , is this supported for the AD connector?

I have the similar situation as this post where we are creating update account tasks using actionable analytics, however, we aren't able to update the Service Account Owner in AD.

I have used the same - requestAccessAttributes.get('USEROWNERKEYADDED') but this didn't worked.

Any idea how to achieve this?

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to move to its own thread.]

3 REPLIES 3

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@mahafujkhan1: Did you update Azure Account SiteID to respective User attribute? Like mentioned in this thread: https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/creating-account-service-account-in-azure-ad-with-...

If so then use

${requestAccessAttributes.get('USEROWNERKEYADDED').collect{it.<User column to which you mapped the SiteID>}.join(',')}

 


Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .


Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

mahafujkhan1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak , @Saathvik ,Thank you both for your response on this. @Saathvik  I was trying this for AD Connector. I am able to achieve the required outcome with the below configuration 

mahafujkhan1_1-1714601746366.png

 

This is UPDATEACCOUNTJSON. So, the ServiceAccountOwnerMap variable is exposed to UPDATEACCOUNTJSON. The only difference I find when we are using the same variable to create an account, we have to fetch the owner details like below 

mahafujkhan1_3-1714601916738.png