Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Not able to insert fetched entitlement value in entitlement table.

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi team,

I'm facing this error while entitlement import from the DB connection.

Gopi_0-1681130348083.png

Query:

<dataMapping> <before-import> </before-import> <sql-query description="This is the Source DB Query">

<![CDATA[SELECT 'Oracle DB HRDEV' as securitysystem,'Oracle DB HRDEV' as endpoint,'memberOf' as enttype,PK_EPKID as entname,1 as status from EP_DB_ROLES]]>

</sql-query> <mapper description="This is the mapping field for SAviynt Field name" deleteentitlementowner="true">

<mapfield saviyntproperty="securitysystems.systemname" sourceproperty="securitysystem" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="endpoints.endpointname" sourceproperty="endpoint" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementtypes.entitlementname" sourceproperty="enttype" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementvalues.entitlement_value" sourceproperty="entname" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementvalues.displayname" sourceproperty="displayname" type="character"></mapfield>
<mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementvalues.status" sourceproperty="status" type="character"></mapfield>
</mapper>
<after-import description="EMAIL,BATCH,SQL"> </after-import> </dataMapping>

Please let me know what I'm missing.

Regards,

Gopi.

2 REPLIES 2

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Hi Gopi,

Can you please make below change for status in the mapper (instead of character , try type ="number" ) and try again.

dgandhi_0-1681138588316.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @dgandhi 

It's working after the type changes to a number. Thank you so much for helping.

Thanks,

Gopi.