We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Not able to generate deprovision account task through actionable analytics

soumikmdr1122
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am not able to generate deprovision account task through actionable analytics and as a result of which the user account is not getting inactive. I am attaching the query for your reference.

SELECT U.USERNAME, A.ACCOUNTKEY AS acctKey,'Deprovision Account' as Default_Action_For_Analytics, E.Endpointname AS 'Endpoint', A.NAME AS 'ACCOUNTNAME' FROM ACCOUNTS A, USER_ACCOUNTS UA, USERS U, ENDPOINTS E WHERE A.ACCOUNTKEY = UA.ACCOUNTKEY AND U.USERKEY = UA.USERKEY AND A.ENDPOINTKEY = E.ENDPOINTKEY and e.endpointKey =4 and u.customproperty17!="Suspend" and datediff(now(),U.customproperty60)=10

the customproperty60 is lastlogon date for a user

9 REPLIES 9

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @soumikmdr1122 

Are you getting results when you run the report? Is it an issue where the query does not return any result or the tasks do not get generated as per the report?

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

Hi Armaan,

I am getting the result which is required but when I am running the job required for the analytics to run it's not triggering any task.

Thanks,

Soumik

@soumikmdr1122 Is this working when you take action manually on analytics report?

Also did you select execute default action for analytics in Job trigger?

SumathiSomala_0-1701095736192.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Managing-An...

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

Hi @SumathiSomala ,

I have checked that box while creating the job and the job ran successfully still no tasks got triggered.

soumikmdr1122_1-1701159151546.png

Thanks and regards,

Soumik

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@soumikmdr1122 

Can you share a screenshot of the job trigger details? Have you checked execute default action?

Also is this an analytics v1? or is it v2?

If it is v2, please try using the below expression for Default_Action_For_Analytics

'deprovisionAccount' as Default_Action_For_Analytics

armaanzahir_0-1701095451200.png

Configuring Allowed Actions (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

Hi @armaanzahir ,

I am using analytics v2 and the same format I have used still no task is triggered.

soumikmdr1122_0-1701159059356.png

Thanks and regards, 

Soumik

Rajesh-R
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@soumikmdr1122 

Please check the following:

1. Is "Deprovision Account" mentioned as an allowed action in the Analytics Configuration.?
  2. Is your Base Count configured? If yes, remove it and try.
  3. Could you please share a screenshot of you Analytics Config Page?

Thanks
Rajesh Ramalingam
Saviynt India

Hi @Rajesh-R ,
Here is the screenshot.
editedimage.png

Thanks and reagrds,
Soumik

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive info from an image]

Endpointkey column is missing

select a.name,a.accountkey as acctKey, endpointkey, 'deprovisionAccount' as Default_Action_For_Analytics from accounts;

please mask urls

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.