We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

No Task for New Account

km
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to implement the following workflow:

The user requests access to a disconnected application. A new account and Add access approval emails are sent out and a task for new account and add access are created. 

I want to the new account request to be auto approved and only add access request should go for approvals. Also, the task should be created only for the add access and not for new account.

In the workflow I can do if (ars_requests.requesttype == 3 and entitlement == null) then Access granted else go for add access approval

How can I avoid the task creation for new account?

Regards,

K

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

rushikeshvartak_0-1659707009296.png

You can use generic condition

entitlement.status eq null 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

km
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, Thanks for responding, but this only helps in not getting the approval workflow invoked for new account. The Task still gets created for New Account. Is there a way where a new task is not created for New Account?

You can do this via Security System  add Entitlementsonly to create task action

rushikeshvartak_0-1659715854628.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hi,

In case you are using role try with below condition in if-else block of your workflow :

entitlement.role_name ne null

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos