Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

No such property for class: java.lang.String - ERROR - please explain

sbiswal
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello,

We have a usecase where some properties in ad should only get updated when a certain account cp is null or not equal to 'noupdate'. Hence, I've raised other tickets in forum and saviynt suggested certain syntaxes, which i'v tried, for example, below:

{
"givenname": "${if(user.firstname !=null) {user?.firstname} else {''}}",
"l": "${if(account.customproperty10 == null || account.customproperty10.equalsIgnoreCase('noupdate')) ${user?.city} else account.customproperty10}",
}

However, getting the error: 

No such property: customproperty10 for class: java.lang.String.

What does this mean, can someone suggest where the error is? Because I don't think it's the syntax, it's occurred when i've tried different approaches. Another thing, it only started coming up when i started useing account cp10 instead of user cp10, so could it be related to that?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

account?.customproperty10

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hey,

Thanks for the response. I'm guessing you meant something like this:

"${if(account?.customproperty10 == null || account?.customproperty10.equalsIgnoreCase('noupdate')) ${user?.city} else account.customproperty10}"

still gave me the exact same error. should i also put account?.customproperty10 in the else condition?

Thanks

Refer to my response on your original thread: https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/how-to-write-null-condition-in-ad-updateaccount-js...

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.