Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

New Account Approval Suppression

The_explorer
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

When a new request is raised for an enterprise role (from Request Access/Request Access for Others tile), the request should be sent for role owner’s approval. However, the approval for new account would be suppressed and it would be auto approved.

9 REPLIES 9

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Can you share workflow ss?

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

The_explorer
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Screenshot (18).png

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask URL] 

Enterprise role does not have account. Hence it wont work

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Can you pls tell me how can we achieve this use case then?

When request is submitted for Enterprise role only role entry is done in table hence its not possible

rushikeshvartak_0-1708574844938.png

Please share screenshot if in your case account is going for approval

Accounts get created after request approval

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

workflow looks gud. may i know it is common workflow for all or specific that application only?if specific please send logs once apporveed 

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

The_explorer
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

When we created enterprise role that time we have mentioned specific endpoint and that endpoint/security system has above workflow.

when we are approving request for enterprise role task is not getting generated and role is not getting assigned to user, can you please explain me why it is happning and user already have an account in that endpoint 

The_explorer
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Raghu workflow is for that application only.