We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Nested Group removed in AD from Parent AD group is not getting updated in Saviynt post Data import

mansoorahmed1
New Contributor
New Contributor

We have nested groupmembership with customers AD environment . They are showing as parent and child entitlement relationship in Saviynt which is expected.However , when we remove nested group in AD directly from the parent AD group and then do the full data import of both accounts and access , the parent - child entitlement association is still existing , meaning nested group is still showing as child entitlement under the parent entitlement . Am I missing anything here ?

I have already raised a support ticket for this and my suprise , they straight away closed this ticket without even looking into this.

https://saviyntsupport.saviynt.com/support/tickets/2011378

5 REPLIES 5

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @mansoorahmed1,

We are checking on this and we will update you shortly on this.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you share logs & groupImportMapping from AD Connection

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @mansoorahmed1,

I am writing to seek clarification on the current status of child entitlement subsequent to the import process.

Could you please provide an update on the status of child entitlements following the completion of the import?

I have sent a private message as well ,kindly respond to that message as well.

mansoorahmed1
New Contributor
New Contributor

@DixshantValecha  both parent and child entitlements are active. 

@rushikeshvartak please find the groupimport mapping JSON as well as the logs.

mansoorahmed1_0-1701846057616.png

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @mansoorahmed1,

Following our recent discussion, it has been identified that the issue at hand requires additional triage. I wanted to inform you that our team has communicated this update to the respective agent. For your convenience, please refer to the ticket details provided below for further information on the ongoing triage process:

https://saviyntsupport.saviynt.com/support/tickets/2011378

Should you require any further assistance or clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out. I am at your disposal and ready to support in any way necessary.

Regards,
Dixshant Valecha.
If the response is helpful, please click Accept As Solution and kudos it.