Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

need to launch role owner certification for specific user

Dharmen
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I am trying to launch role owner certification on single user using the  Advanced Campaign Configurations.

This configuration is not working for me, can you please let me know whether this configuration is correct or any other change we need to do to achieve this. 

Dharmen_0-1681223750727.png

5 REPLIES 5

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you please share the entire query and what is the result you are seeing and what is the expectation?

Dharmen
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

statuskey='1' and username='empl13' and ( employeetype='Contractor' or employeetype='Employee')

I want to launch the role owner certification for single user.

lets say this user is present in 2 roles then the certification should get launch only for this 2 roles since the user is present  in both the roles

ParitaSavla
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

The campaign will be launched for those roles whose owner(Primary Certifier) is selected during the launch of the campaign. Post that when you are certifying users it will filter only those users that satisfy the query that you have entered as part of the advanced configuration. 

example: Role A and Role B both have owners as admin (Primary Certifiers)

Role A contains entitlement A and user A

Role B contains entitlement B and user B

If the certifier is selected as admin during role owner campaign launch and advanced configuration for user has query as username ='A', then the certification will be launched for Role A and Role B. While certifying the users in Role A it will show User A but User B won't be a part of Role B as it doesn't satisfy the condition for the users query.

Hope this helps!

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Launch RO Campaign based on Role Certifier

In Certifier, Select All Certifier

Users Query , try below

statuskey='1' and username='empl13' and ( employeetype='Contractor' or employeetype='Employee')

If above doesnt work then initially just try with username='emp13' and that way you can narrow down the issue.

Make sure that user is assigned to the Role.

Make sure that all the Roles have owner assigned to it and rank of the owner is Primary Certifier.

Make sure that the enterprise roles are active in Saviynt.

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Try this (copy - paste error)

statuskey='1' and username='empl13' and employeetype IN ('Contractor','Employee')

Thanks

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.