Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Need to get alert notification when the any job fails

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

In the article Managing email template, I found out a template for the notification to be sent when any job fails. Can you please help me by letting me know how to trigger that email.

3 REPLIES 3

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

If you are looking for an immediate notification on an import job failure, you can attach the failure notification to the connector & it will trigger the notification. 

Make sure you create the failure notification email template before attaching it to the connector.

Sivagami_0-1664136366076.png

If you are looking in general for a report of all failed jobs, you could create an analytics report to gather the details. 

select e.jobid, e.jobname,e.jobstartdate,e.jobenddate,i.logdataasxml,e.SAVRESPONSE
from ecmimportjob e,importlog i 
where SAVRESPONSE != 'Success'
and e.jobid=i.jobid

-Siva

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Siva,

Will you please provide me the attribute which will fetch the jobname for the scheduler which is configured in the SSM. the attribute "e.jobname" is not populating the exact name.

select e.jobid, e.jobname,e.TRIGGERNAME,e.jobstartdate,e.jobenddate,i.logdataasxml,e.SAVRESPONSE
from ecmimportjob e,importlog i
where SAVRESPONSE != 'Success'
and e.jobid=i.jobid

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.