We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Need to fetch the rejector's displayname in the email template for reject access

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I am looking for a binding variable to fetch the the rejector's displayname in the reject access email template which is suppose to get trigger to the user once his/her access gets rejected.

I tried to achieve it using ${allRejectors.collect{it.username}.join(',')} but it is providing the username of the requestor as well along with the rejector.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

${allRejectors.collect{it.displayName}.join(',')}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Rushikesh,

I tried with the expression you mentioned earlier itself, but it is providing the displayname of the requestor along with the rejector. But my requirement is to get the displayname of the rejector only.

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Try below logic in email template to get exact variable used in email template

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.