We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Need to enable the SAP CUA

Dharmen
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have requirement to implement SAP CUA , I want to ask what is the difference between SAP CUA enabled and not enabled. 

Can we do the similar operations like disable, enable or import of accounts and entitlements.

Is there any other configurations required while enabling the SAP CUA except setting to TRUE in Connection parameters.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Thanks Sudesh,

I have gone through the document but my questions was if someone has implement SAP CUA enabled what are the challenges they have faced while imports the accounts and access.

Also what are the different tables that are there while importing and provisioning after enabling CUA.

Any special privileges are required for the service account while accessing the SAP tables.

This information is not there in SAP DOC.

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Dharmen,

Sorry for delay in the response, Please let us know if you are facing any challenges ?

Enable provisioning on central user administration (CUA) system

CUA is the standard user data distribution technology provided by SAP. It is used to distribute data between logical systems on one or more application servers. Specify whether you want to enable CUA. The default value is FALSE.

The options are:

• FALSE: Disables CUA

• TRUE: Enables CUA

I have gone through the document but my questions was if someone has implement SAP CUA enabled what are the challenges they have faced while imports the accounts and access.
Cautious: (Make Sure all the mandatory fields are filed as per the document)

Also what are the different tables that are there while importing and provisioning after enabling CUA.
These are tables (USR02,USRACL,TSTC,TSTCT,AGR_AGRS,AGR_TEXTS,AGR_USERS,USORG,AGR_1252,AGR_1251).Though,You need to check with your SAP team, to know which all table you need to

Any special privileges are required for the service account while accessing the SAP tables.:(Read All Access to the Directory) (For Import Only)
Read/Write All Access to the Directory)For Provisioning/deprovisoning.

Thanks.