Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Need to build a new technical rule for a task

Saikumar2328
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Friends,

I need to build a new technical rule for remote mail box enable for a user from win connector 

from connection we are calling the PS Script.

To trigger this action, I need a technical rule for create remote mail box is

user status is "active" and user should have a mail address and user should have an active ad account.

we need to pass all three requirements, can you please help me for build a advance query or we can select from condition  in Technical rule.

Thanks,

Sai Kumar M.

4 REPLIES 4

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Saikumar2328 try this.

a.statuskey=1 AND a.email is not null AND a.id in (select ua.userkey from User_accounts ua, Accounts cc where ua.accountkey=cc.id and cc.endpointkey=<endpointkey to enter> and cc.status in (1,'Manually Provisioned')

Btw for win connector you have deployed the agent right on iis server?

yes @NM we have deployed agent in IIS server.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
a.statuskey=1 AND a.email is not null AND a.id in (	select ua.userkey from User_accounts ua, Accounts cc where ua.accountkey=cc.id and cc.endpointkey=100 and cc.status in (1,'Manually Provisioned'))

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

@rushikeshvartak @NM - I have updated it and working as expected Thank you for support.

Now i'm doing the delete account Json for mail box.

user status is 0, and user have an email address on the term date user mailbox should be removed.

can you please share the query for this.