Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Need information on provisioning connection and service desk connection

saramohanraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, We have a requirement where we need to provision a account to Azure and create a snow ticket as well for the same account. So i have the provisioning connection mapped with azure connection config and service desk connection with the snow one. It was all working last week. both ticket creation and account creation in Azure.

But now all of a sudden it is not working, also when i checked the logs it is saying token invalid, and in logs i could see the token url for snow ticket is being processed as the token url of the azure account creation one. It looks weird. Can someone help me why it is happening so.

Note: SNOW is connected via Azure App registration and not direct snow connection. Also the tenant is different for both azure account creation and snow app registration. Could that be of any issue. As for Azure account creation we call the V2.0 token url and from diff tenant. And for snow ticket creation we all v1 url from different azure tenant. Attaching the logs and connection jsons.

Any sort of help would be much appreciated. Its little urgent.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Generate new token from postman and update connection json for snow

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

saramohanraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

But i donot understand, we dont provide the token in connection json right, as it is not static.

saramohanraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

If i generate the token and add in the snow connection json, then it works it creates account in Azure and create a ticket in snow as well. But the token has to get regenrated right on expiry. How to achieve this?