Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Need Information on application role provisioning workflow

mollasiraj
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi all,

I need information regarding application role provisioning through ARS for that which workflow format I need to use. We have two level approval process one is manager approval and next one is role owner approval.

For two level approval process for entitlement provisioning I am using below workflow-

mollasiraj_0-1668768055352.png

For role provisioning what format workflow I have to use

And for fetching the group information in email template I am using the below binding variable

${endpoint} Group: ${entitlement_values.customproperty9}

For fetching the Role information in email template which binding variable I need use can anyone suggest me.

With Regards,

Siraj Molla

2 REPLIES 2

amit_krishnajit
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

For approval email, you may want to try the following binding - ${rolename} or ${rolesshtmltablerows}

For task completion email, you may want to try the following binding - ${task?.assignedFromRole?.role_name}

Thanks,
Amit

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Workflow will take care of entitlement as well as role internally

regarding emails - which email template are you referring to ? Request approval , reminder . Task creation , task completed

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.